Filled Under:
, ,

Learn the Tricks Women May Use to Keep You Away!

The response that a man may get from a woman may be very surprising and unbelievable. I never knew that women could say anything to keep a man off. They are even willing to say anything shameful you may think of about themselves to ensure that a man does not initiate any chats with them. The words a woman may use to describe herself may only be meant to make you uninterested with her and they may not be true. I came to know this the other day, when I went with my friend for a night out.

Below is a summary of what we experienced during the session.

While with my friend, we noticed a group of three, hot girls who were also hanging out and we decided to initiate some chats with them. We exchanged the basic information about ourselves and while still introducing themselves, two of the girls confessed that they were lesbian partners. ''lesbians' I asked myself, I had never imagined that I would meet a lesbian in my life, leave alone dating one. I lost interest in the discussion. It is true that the girls were beautiful but on mentioning that they they were lesbians, the feelings, interests and even thoughts that I had developed in them were driven away from me. My friend seemed not to believe them and I was surprised. I even demanded that we leave them immediately but he still continued to get busy with them.

The day we met the girls brought some teachings in my life. I came to learn that the women we see might not be thinking what we expect them to think of. I managed to learn this after having a discussion with my friend. The reason why my friend continued talking with them was that he knew that the girls were not necessarily lesbians but they were only trying to discourage us. They only chose to mention that shameful thing with the hope of driving us away. Such responses from women are common especially in clubs and men should be prepared to handle them. Otherwise, as a man you will end up saying I have not found a woman.

What to do if you receive such responses from women?

First, you have to acknowledge the reply you get. Tell the girl that you like her confidence and openness. You should show an appreciation of her openness. By doing that, you will be setting the base for the discussion and therefore at that point, the girl will start to open up since she has noticed that you have some interest in her. It is important to know that all women are similar and they tend to respond to similar situations in almost similar ways. For example, how many women have told you that they have boyfriends when you try to seduce them? It could be true that they have boyfriends but even those who do not have will use the same excuse. The trick here is that you should persevere and try as much as you can to progress the discussion.

By the way, do you want the simple secret for approaching any woman, anywhere and know exactly what to say to get her number?

If so, download my free report here: conversation blueprint report

Or do you want to learn how I use text to attract and seduce beautiful women - and how you can too? If so, read this report here: 7 Deadly Texting Secrets


View the original article here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hit List